COOKIES POLICE AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are automatically placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies provide a website with information on your internet browsing and your browsing device, depending on the information contained and the way you use your device, it can be used to recognise the user.
¿What types of cookies do we use?
• Analysis of Cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the service offered to users. To do so, they analyse users' browsing habits of our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
• Advertisement Cookies:
These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties which allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, tailoring advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits so we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
• Third-Party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
Click here to see the table
What happens if I disable the cookies?
If you disable the cookies it is possible that you may not be able to use some of the services and areas of this website.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can I change the settings of the Cookies used?
● Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
Consult Microsoft support or the browser’s help facility.
● Mozilla Firefox: Toolbar> Options> Privacy> History>Personalised settings.
Consult Mozilla support or the browser’s help facility.
● Google Chrome:Settings> See Advanced Options> Privacy> Content settings.
Consult Google support or the browser’s help facility.
● Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Consult Apple support or the browser’s help facility.
● Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options > Advanced > Cookies
Consult Opera support or the browser’s help facility.
If you use another browser, consult the installation policy, the use of and how to disable its cookies. On the other hand, by using the tool: www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and, according to the provider, set your cookies preferences.
And besides cookies?
Some websites may use other ways similar to cookies to store larger amounts of information, such as other types of local data storage on the client’s computer, for example:
● HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: This is space on the user’s device that the website can use. This is normally erased when the browser history is erased.
● The Flash “Local Shared Objects” (Silverlight’s “isolated storage”): These are stored in the Microsoft folder where the user profile is stored. The folder must be opened in order to erase it. (Example: vimeo videos). Flash is used to incorporate multimedia on a website and so, with this, it stores files on the user’s computer.
● The web beacon tracks your activity, inserting a mini-image that is hard to notice. When you browse the internet, it tracks the page, the server on which the photo was downloaded, the time of access and the number of times you accessed it.
These files are more intrusive than cookies and are more difficult to eliminate, save more information and are independent from the browser you use. We do not use any such tool.